Tuesday, January 13, 2015

In case you were wondering, I WILL BE OK.

Growing up is a funny thing. Although I am proud of who I have begun to morph into, it's still scares me a little. I am finding myself really, truly knowing who I am and what I stand for. It brings a sense of peace. I will be ok. I had a situation that would have normally sent me spiraling into a world of self pity and negativity arise the other day. Oddly enough, I was able to step back and begin to honestly process what I was feeling. Sure enough, a sense of peace swept over me and "I will be ok" floated through my head. It dawned on me then, that no matter what the outcome of that situation, I would be ok. I respect myself. I have faith in myself that I can work through anything. I am loved, and I am loving. And no matter what struggles or difficult events occur, I will be ok. That comes from the strength of a power greater than myself. And for that, I am truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment